Welcome Back Friends! We’ve Missed You!
Matt the Miller’s Tavern Dublin will reopen on Monday, June 1st. Our team is excited to get back to work and provide the great food and warm service you have come to expect. When you return, things may look a little different but our beliefs have not changed- Life is Short. Enjoy Family, Friends, and Good Times.
We will be offering a limited menu as we reopen and get our team back together. Our daily menu will be available on this website. We will be open for dinner service Monday-Sunday–dine in, curbside pickup, or delivery through DoorDash or GrubHub. We will resume lunch service in the near future. Our award-winning Sunday Brunch Buffet will not be offered until we are comfortable that the appropriate safety measures are in place for buffet service.
Our hours of operation:
- Sunday-Thursday 4pm-9pm
- Friday-Saturday 4pm-10pm
- Monday-Friday 4pm-6pm (Dine-in only)
Please be sure to make a reservation, for the dining room or patio. If your table is not ready when you arrive, we will ask that you wait in the car or practice social distancing outside the restaurant while you wait. Our waiting areas are not yet available in this phase of the State reopen plans.
The health and safety of our associates has always been a top priority at Matt the Miller’s Tavern. We take this responsibility seriously and have made adjustment and improvements to our daily protocols and associate training to ensure MTM is ready for a successful and safe reopen. We will be following the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and the Indiana Health Department.
As the state provides further direction and as we gauge market expectations we will make all necessary adjustments for dine-in services to maintain the safest environment for our associates and guests.
We will provide updates on the reopen plans for our other restaurants in the coming weeks.
We appreciate your support and are so excited to reopen as part of this wonderful community.
Our Promise to You:
– All staff will pass a health check prior to each shift
– Staff will complete appropriate COVID-19 education class
– Staff will wear face coverings throughout service
– All indoor & outdoor seating will comply with social distancing guidelines with dividers between booths
– An associate will be designated to clean high frequency areas & items
– Menus will be single use and/or available to view on our website
– The Ohio Restaurant Promise will be posted in our entryway
– Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the restaurant
– Removal of bathroom amenities; lotion & mouthwash
What You Can Do:
– If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms, please help us keep everyone safe by using our curbside carryout services
– If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19 please use our curbside carryout services
– Guests are asked but not required to wear masks upon entry and when walking through the restaurant
– Willingly follow the social distancing & sanitary guidelines put in place to protect our associates & guests
– If you have any questions about what we’re doing to protect you please ask to speak to a manager