Our associates are excited to welcome you and provide the great food and warm service you have come to expect.
We do not require masks upon entry and when walking through our restaurants.
We hope you will consult with your trusted health professional regarding appropriate risks as normal business practices resume in restaurant and retail spaces.
The iWave Air Purification system is operational at all CLB Restaurant locations. The iWave system is installed in our HVAC system. It uses Needle Point Bi-Polar Ionization to kill airborne pathogens to help make indoor dining safer.
We are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Ohio Health Department in making our operational decisions.
We assume our guests are making health and safety choices based on guidance provided by health professionals and governmental sources they trust. All our guests are welcome to wear or not wear masks from the point of entry to our restaurants and for the duration of their visit in any interior and patio space.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
– Our staff completes appropriate health and safety education training upon hiring and as needed over time.
– A dedicated associate cleans high frequency areas & items
– Hand sanitizer is available throughout the restaurant
WHAT YOU CAN DO
– If you have recently been exposed to or have symptoms of any contagious disease, please help us keep everyone safe by using our curbside carryout services
– If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about disease exposure please use our curbside carryout services.
– If future circumstances point to a need for social distancing & sanitary practices to protect our guests and associates, we hope you will support our team’s efforts to keep all guests and associates safe by complying with updated requirements and requests from our dedicated team members.